About Daniel Purnomo



I'm a passionate musician, visionary guitar conceptor and creative music educator based in Singapore I love jazz, passionate in fingerstyle guitar, bass and ukulele. I'm happy to be able to share my live music with people through gigs I play, be it in my regular gigs, private, corporate, national & international events. I'm currently developing tapping guitar technique on my self-designed double neck guitar. As a guitar designer I explore unconventional shape with artistic, ergonomic, functional & natural concepts. Please visit my website www.dpurnomoconcept.com to check available design to order. I believe in imparting what I have to others by sharing & coaching. Beside the right way to practice, understanding the musical concept's the vital key for the learning process. For endorsement and business enquiry please contact me at dapur777@gmail.com